Below are a few guest rules to make your stay as smooth as possible.
- Please take note of the bin night roster and leave bins out on the appropriate evening
- To avoid excess cleaning charges, guest are required to leave the property as they found it including emptying the dishwasher, and leaving the BBQ clean
- Upon vacating please empty the bins inside to the garage bins and put out on the curb
- You're on holiday so enjoy your time, however please be mindful of your neighbours as you may be in a residential area and the noise level
- Any maintenance or issues please advise the Getaway Mornington Peninsula team within 24 hours of arriving so we can resolve the issue within a reasonable timeframe
- Visitors of guests are not to stay at the property without prior consent for security reasons
- No glassware is to be used near pools or spas
- Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties, please dispose of your butts appropriately
- For properties with septic tanks, please DO NOT flush anything that is not toilet paper or human waste (eg. sanitary products, disposable nappies) If septic becomes blocked and requires pumping guests may be liable
Thank you for choosing Getaway Mornington Peninsula for your holiday. We hope you enjoy your stay with us in this beautiful area.