- Where do I find accommodation?
- Visit us at www.getawaymorningtonpeninsula.com.au, then enter your requirements and click search.
How do I make a booking request?
- Follow the prompts on the Accommodation seach, enter all your details and proceed to the end and click 'confirm booking'. You will then see a message saying thank you for requesting a booking. When the request is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email. Payment is to follow.
When I book do I have to pay a deposit?
- Yes, 50% or more of the full tariff amount is required at the time of a confirmed booking.
When do I have to pay the balance of my Accommodation tariff?
- Earlier than 14 days prior to your check-in date.
When is Check-in time?
- Usually, check-in is at 2pm however keep an eye out for our special deal of early check-in and late check-out!
Can I check-in early?
- In most cases, your accommodation has been vacated by previous guests that morning. However, please speak with our Hospitality team to organise.
When is Check-out time?
- Usually, check-out is at 10am, however, keep an eye out for our special deal of early check-in and late check-out!
What if I am arriving/departing outside of office hours?
- Our front office hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm on Saturdays, however, Holiday hours are suited to accommodate the guest. Please call our hospitality team prior to your check-in date to arrange. If you are dropping keys off, please place in the slot under the front door of the office.
Where do I collect the keys from?
- Keys are to be collected from our Office located at 2361 Point Nepean Rd, Rye, 3941.
What should we bring?
- Properties do not provide linen; therefore, you will need to bring sheets, pillow covers, bath towels, tea towels and beach towels. Alternatively, we can arrange linen hire at a cost for you. Also, you will need to bring perishables like dishwashing liquid, toiletries and toilet paper, etc.
What if we leave something behind?
- There is an administration fee for our Hospitality team to collect items from a property, and it is the Guest’s responsibility to arrange postage. If our housekeepers bring lost property to our office, it will be stored for a two-week period, then donated.
Do we have to clean properties before we leave?
- It is stated in the Terms and Conditions that it is required that the Guest leave the property in the way it was received, in a clean and tidy manner upon departure. This includes washing dishes, emptying the dishwasher, cleaning the BBQ, sweeping the floor and taking all rubbish out of the house and putting the bins out on the curb for collection. This is to avoid excess cleaning costs.
What if a property is not clean on arrival?
- Please contact our Hospitality team immediately upon arrival so we can arrange cleaning. If there are any issues, please notify our team within 24 hours of arrival at the property so we can arrange a resolve in a reasonable time.
Are pets allowed inside pet friendly properties?
- We encourage you to keep your pets outside when holidaying with us. Some properties prefer pets outside whilst others are lenient. If you feel your pet should be inside, please discuss with our Hospitality team.